100% ORGANIC RAW SUPERFOOD ALKALINE WILDCRAFTED • Sun-Dried
Our St. Lucian Imported Sea Moss is WILDCRAFTED, VEGAN, RAW, NON-GMO and GLUTEN FREE.
SEA MOSS consist of 92 of the 102 minerals the body is composed of providing dense nutrients to the body on a cellular level.
Sea Moss is a mineral dense supplement that is a key agent used in detoxing the body and assisting it in achieving optimal health. It is a great component for dieting and cutting cravings, assisting you in feeling sufficient for longer periods of time and delaying hunger.
Organically wildcrafted from nature, not grown in a pool farm
(Makes approx 8-10 jars. Some have seen close to 15)
No added chemicals
No added preservatives
No added Salt
Sun dried by nature
Benefits of Sea Moss
- Rich in essential nutrients
- Boost immune system
- Reduces inflammation
- Maintains bone strength
- Nutrition for glowing, healthy skin
- Improved sexual health
- Supports a healthy gut
- Prevents Congestions
- Improves mental function
- Supports emotional health
- Supports Thyroid
- Rids body of mucus
How to Make
1. Rinse Sea Moss thoroughly, washing away any debris from the sea.
2. Soak in clean spring water between 6-10 hrs (until soft/gelatinous). Add limes and lemons to cut down bitterness taste.
3. Add to blender with water in a ratio of 1 cup of Sea Moss to 1.5-2 cups of distilled/purified/spring water. Blend until smooth and creamy. Refrigerate or freeze after preparation!
POWERFUL ESSENTIAL MINERALS
*Iodine and magnesium for thyroid function
*Collagen for skin, joints & connective tissues
*Helps muscles recover after an intense workout
*Reduces mucus, inflammation
*Balances hormones, increases libido
Use Irish Sea Moss gel in your food or as a hair or skin mask. It helps to tighten the skin and minimize pores while adding minerals.
Use the gel as a thickener in smoothies, soups, porridge, salad dressings, stews, and more.
Instructions on how to make the Sea Moss gel will be included in your order.